An Honest Review of The Digital Class Academy with Amy Porterfield

It's time! My mentor-turned-friend Amy Porterfield's new Digital Course Academy is HERE, and it is everything. No, really… everything.I was thrilled to get an insider peek into the most recent version of her signature course, and as the nerdy, course-loving gal that I'm, I couldn't wait to get my practical it to explore, have a look at her processes, and get a few new tips along the way. 

And you guys, I acquired WAY more than I bargained for. Amy's always updating, adding, and changing up her course to reflect her newest strategies. I went in hoping to remove a few new nuggets of strategy and see her behind-the-scenes of most that she's offering so I could share it with you! After all, I have already been creating courses for some time and type of have a handle about what I'm doing! But I came out of it with ALL kinds of tactical advice and new ideas and impactful takeaways that I can't wait to implement into my own, personal business and courses. It's pretty wild. 

But to acquire a full variety of feedback, I desired to ask some of my team members to take a peek, hit play, and poke around, too, and today I'm sharing our reviews with this one-of-a-kind program that may show you how exactly to take your knowledge, build an attractive course around it, and sell it to the masses. If you're wondering if this course is right for you, just take a peek at what my team has to say:

CAITLYN – TEAM JK COURSE CREATOR:

“Way too often I do believe people have to be convinced of their genius and they've a distinctive perspective and skills to fairly share with the entire world that might change someone's life.

But maybe you're like me and already have 10,000 ideas and love to show and can see right now this path of making an online course for the business. While the course creator for the JK team, it's not the “what” or the “how” of making online courses that keep me up at night. Oahu is the promotion “how are we going to inform the entire world about that awesome thing we created?” piece.

The ultimate module in Digital Course Academy is worth the price tag on the course alone. She starts with walking you through how to design a profitable webinar presentation, then holds your hand with a detailed policy for filling your webinar with the right people through a high converting registration page, social networking posts, live broadcasts, email invites and paid ads.

Next, she teaches a 5-part launch offer framework to make fully sure your webinar converts well and knocks it out from the park with live webinar success secrets and how to proceed post-webinar, as well.

She truly takes the guesswork out of getting your big idea facing your audience to help you commence to impact lives with what you have to say. This content is pure gold, and I'm thankful we've had Amy as a mentor for our team throughout our years of making courses for the audience, and you can now, too!”

STEPHANIE – TEAM JK COMMUNITY SUPPORT:

“What I enjoy most about that course is how user-friendly it is. Amy lays everything out in a super easy to check out, step-by-step fashion. You do NOT have to be a technology geek to work it out.

From finding and serving your ideal customers to course building, webinars, and finally SALES, your hand will be held while walked through the whole process starting to end.

Each video lesson also incorporates this content in audio and transcript versions, so regardless of how you learn best, there's an choice for you. This course WILL transform your organization in methods you never imagined possible!”

MARISA – TEAM JK PROJECT MANAGER:

“I don't know about you, but whenever I get my practical really juicy, implement-in-the-moment content, I can't help but dive straight to the create-and-disseminate mindset. Following creation phase, I typically freeze on next steps because I failed to make an effort to intentionally nurture my audience or thoroughly plan my ‘pre-launch runway,' as Amy coins it.

We ALL understand that planning is one of the main pieces to this content creation process, yet it is a place lots of us don't understand how to navigate well and find yourself feeling like we failed! Okay, maybe it's just where I've personally failed a handful of times before…

Amy kicks things off by wearing down the success secrets to arranging a 14-day live launch experience, which include a 90-day full launch cycle, 30 which are about what goes on BEFORE you even launch! Talk about the power of planning.

If you're like me and typically see big-picture things better and, in turn, struggle with the detail by detail, Module 2's “Course Creation Framework” could make your heart so very happy. Amy talks planning from a 10,000-foot view, which she then breaks down into actionable, “get it done” checklists. Pure magic, if I may say so myself!

AUDREY – TEAM JK CONTENT CREATOR:

“For someone who craves community and digs online education, this course has everything and then some. I enjoy that Amy kicks it off by speaking about YOUR unique audience — what you can, and should, be doing to communicate using them today, in this very moment, to start prepping them for the cool thing (ahem, your course) that's to come. She doesn't stop there, either.

As she walks you through the precise processes and software to make use of to turn your concept into a course, she gives actionable steps to nurture your audience and keep them invested and engaged in your journey. That way, by the time you have a course prepped and ready to sell, your audience will undoubtedly be immediately with you on the journey, ready to get!

This ability to keep your community interested through weekly content you serve up may be the difference between crickets and major conversion come launch time… And Amy teaches you only how exactly to communicate to your audience regularly and well, on TOP of the logistics and processes you need to find out to really conceptualize, create, and launch your course https://www.ggmoneyonline.com/amy-porterfield-digital-course-academy/. Pretty dang cool, right?!”

JENNA – CEO AND FEARLESS LEADER: 

“Amy changed my life with her course all the way in 2015… I had all of the skills and know-how to be successful, but what I was missing was the step-by-step blueprint to place all the pieces together. It would be easy to consider you could figure all of it out yourself, but why the heck would you do that whenever somebody who has gone before you and experienced MAJOR success has presented the step-by-step process for you?

As people, we tend to overcomplicate things — not Amy! Amy approaches difficult topics like course creation, webinars, and launching with easy-to-digest processes that help you find success quicker (and with less frustration!).

The blueprint is looking forward to you, all you want to complete is honor your genius and follow Amy's fool-proof plan! Amy's education is a beacon for me as I've pivoted and navigated the entire world as an online entrepreneur, I can't recommend her system enough. The keys to the kingdom are looking forward to you!”

THE JK BONUS EDUCATOR SUITE

Welp, my team has spoken. (And they're kinda really smart.) For real, though — this really is your opportunity, my friend. If you've seriously considered wanting to fairly share your unique knowledge along with your community — with the entire world — this really is THE A-to-Z roadmap for getting it done with as little hiccups and in as short amount of time as humanly possible.

And it'll be considered a stellar, beautiful, impactful course as you are able to modify, tweak, and continue to sell for YEARS to come. This is the dream, isn't it? I really hope this Digital Course Academy review was helpful and you will find additional information in regards to the course below. Oh and here's the BEST part, I'm linking arms with Amy as an affiliate if you join through my link, I obtain a referral commission and YOU get my extra special educator suite bonus for FREE. So you receive me AND Amy for the price tag on one.

Comments